Great jokes that I've come across. Most of them will be clean, but if they're not, simply click away.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

The True Users

A man doing market research knocked on a door and was
greeted by a young woman with three small children
running around at her feet.

He said, "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have
you ever used the product?"

She said, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time."

And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it
for?"

"We use it for sex."

The researcher was a little taken aback.

He said, "Usually people lie to me and say that they
use it on a child's bicycle chain or to help with a
gate hinge. But, in fact, we know that most people do
use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since
you've been frank so far, would you tell me in what
manner you use it for sex?"

The woman said, "I don't mind telling you at all. My
husband puts it on the bedroom door knob and it keeps
the kids out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home