Great jokes that I've come across. Most of them will be clean, but if they're not, simply click away.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Blonde swerving all over the road

A blonde is driving down the road one night and she's
swerving all over the road. After about a mile she's
pulled over by a police cruiser. The police officer
approaches the car and asks what the problem is and if
the blonde has been drinking.

She replies, "Well officer I looked up and there was a
tree in front of me so I turned left and there was
another tree so I turned right and there was another
tree so I turned left again and there was another
tree... no matter which way I turned there was a tree
right in front of me."

The officer stares at her for a minute, smiles and
says, "Ma'am, everything's going to be all right.
That's just your air freshener."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home