Great jokes that I've come across. Most of them will be clean, but if they're not, simply click away.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Bet it Was the Left Bank...


A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the teller at the
window, "I want to open a God damn checking account!"

The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir; I must
have misunderstood you. What did you say?"

"Listen up, damn it." he replies. "I said I want to open a God
damn checking account right now!"

"I'm very sorry sir, but we do not tolerate that kind of language
in this bank." Angrily closing her window, the teller rushes over
to the bank manager to tell him about her situation.

They both return and the manager asks the old geezer, "What seems
to be the problem here?"

"There's no freakin' problem, you shithead!" the man spews, "I
just won $50 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to open
a God damn checking account in this God damn bank!"

"I see," says the manager, ". . . and this bitch is giving you a
hard time?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home