Great jokes that I've come across. Most of them will be clean, but if they're not, simply click away.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Oldie but Goodie

My neighbor found out her dog could hardly hear so she took 
it to the veterinarian. He found the problem was hair in it's 
ears and cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. 
 
The vet told the lady if she wanted to keep this from 
reoccurring she should go to the store and get some "Nair" 
hair remover and rub in it's ears once a month. 
 
She went to the drug store and got some "Nair" hair remover. 
At the register the druggist told her "If you're going to 
use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a few 
days." 
 
She told him, "I'm not using it under my arms." 
 
The druggist then said, "If you're using it on your legs don't 
shave for a couple of days." 
 
My neighbor then told him: 
"I'm not using it on my legs either, and if you must know, 
I'm using it on my schnauzer." 
 
The druggist replied: "Stay off your bicycle for a week."

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home