Great jokes that I've come across. Most of them will be clean, but if they're not, simply click away.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Too Expensive

One day, Lucy walked into a dentist's office
and asked how much it will cost to extract
wisdom teeth.

"Eighty dollars," the dentist says.

"That's a ridiculous amount," she
says. "Isn't there a cheaper way?"

"Well," the dentist says, "if you don't
use an anesthetic, I can knock it down
to $60."

"That's still too expensive," Lucy says.

"Okay," says the dentist. "If I save on
anesthesia and simply rip the teeth out
with a pair of pliers, I could get away with
charging $20."

"Nope," moans the Lucy, "it's still too much."

"Hm," says the dentist, scratching his head.
"If I let one of my students do it for the
experience, I suppose I could charge you
just $10."

"Marvelous," says Lucy,
"book my husband for next Tuesday!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home